General: Weldable lifting point. High-tensile eyebolts pewag profilift eta, for welding onto machine parts or vehicle bodies. Ideal for hanging of lifting and lashing parts. Due to the integrated spring, the ring will be kept in each requested position.
The instructions according to DIN EN ISO 14341 are valid for the welding. The welding may only be carried out by a welding operator with a valid qualification according to EN 287-1.
The lifting points will be packed individually and together with a user manual and welding instructions
Standard: The weldable lifting point PLE is manufactured according to EG-Machine Directive 2006/42/EG and tested according to EN 1677-1.
Load capacity acc. to the inspection certificate respectively table of WLL in the mentioned directions of pull (see picture 1 and 2).
Non permissible usage
Make sure when choosing the assembly that improper load can not arise e.g. if:
• The direction of pull is obstructed
• Direction of pull is not in the foreseen area
• Loading ring rests against edges and load
- Materjal: Alloy steel grade 8.
- Märgistus: Vastavalt standardile, WLL and the load capacity is clearly marked on the welding pad.
- Pinnakate: Painted.
- Standard: EN 1677-1
- Ohutustegur: 4:1