Clamp for vertical lifting and transporting of all plates, blocks and structures with parallel sides without marking, scratching and or damaging the material surface. Perfect for lifting materials such as (stainless) steel, aluminum, nature stone, composite, painted materials, wood, glass, plastic, etc .The clamp is locked in the open position. To perform lifting, the operator must activate the handle and hold it up while the force on the lifting eye is going upwards. When laying down the load, the clamp automaticly locks itself open.
- 2 special synthetic anti-friction pads to guarantee non-marking.
- Lightweight design and easy to use.
- Tough quality heavy duty body.
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts. Parts available upon request.
- No minimal WLL needed.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening.
- Temperature range: - 10°C to +30°C.
- Standard: EN 13155