Anchorage point - designed for riveting onto sandwich and trapezoidal sheeting.
Anchor point ABS-Lock X-Rivet is simply riveted on top of roof membrane using 14 watertight blind rivets.
The 2 different base plates can be used for different seam intervals.
- LX-SW-N-250 -> Distance between the holes: 180-250 mm
- LX-SW-N-333 -> Distance between the holes: 280-333 mm
Also available as an intermediate (“ZW”) bracket in a lifeline system in 2 heights.
- LX-SW-N-...-ZW -> Bracket height 150 mm
- LX-SW-N-...-ZW-350 -> Bracket height 350 mm
For steel plating: ≥ 0.45 mm;
Aluminium: ≥ 0.8 mm.
Force directions: Lateral.
Substructure: Sandwich, trapezoidal sheeting, profile roof.
Application: Profile Roof, flat roofs
- Material: Stainless steel
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 795, CEN/TS/16415
- Note: Installation materials included