The pewag PLGW-PSA anchorage point is part of the anchorage system on which personal fall protection equipment can be fastened.
The PLGW-PSA is available in „Basic“ and „Supreme“: PLGW-PSA Basic is intended for permanent assembly to the anchorage system (e.g. tripod) and is mounted using a commercial Allen key.
The PLGW-PSA Supreme version has a patented system which allows for tool-free assembly and disassembly once the anchorage point is no longer in use and needs to be removed.
- Material: Alloy steel grade 10.
- Marking: According to standard, WLL, thread length, permitted number of persons and an individual serial number.
- Finish: Orange powder coated.
- Standard: EN 795, CEN/TS/16415
- Warning: Anchor point must always be tested after installation.