Universal screw clamp for vertical and horizontal lifting and transporting of a large variety of steel structures. Can also be attached upside down and be used as a (temporary) lifting point.
Model TSCC : standard screw clamp.
Model TSCC-W: With enlarged jaw opening.
- Special universal design ensures multi-purpose application of lifting steel structures.
- Fitted with a moveable cam on the thread spindle which provides a powerful clamping force on the workpiece.
- Equipped with a safety screw spindle mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied.
- Lightweight design for easy handling.
- Tough quality heavy duty drop forged body.
- Forged alloy components, where required.
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request.
- No minimal WLL needed.
- Marking: CE-marked, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening.
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +100°C.
- Warning: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HrC (345 Hb, 1166 N/mm2)
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.