The IPBSNZ beam clamp is used for lifting, transferring and stacking. Offset hoisting eye allows for level lifts of I-Beams. Also for lifting fabrications and ship sections. This series of clamps can be used in vertical and horizontal moving, transferring and stacking of different types of structural designs, such as I-Beams, depending on the application desired.
• Available in capacities of 1.5 thru 4.5 metric tons
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 50mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: For a correct operation of the clamp a minimal load of 10% of the WLL is needed.