The IPBC horizontal lifting clamps have a pretension feature that allows the user to attach the clamps to the material for horizontal lifting and transfer of sagging and non-sagging material. These clamps may also be used to handle material that will be used in shears, bending and rolling machines or other fabrication equipment. May also be used for turning beams from the “H” into the “I” position.Thanks to the special construction with the ergonomic lever, your work is made light & easy and can be carried out by a single person.
• Available in capacities of 1 thru 4.5 metric tons.
• Jaw openings available: 0 to 40mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Safety factor: 4:1