Clamp for vertical lifting, handling and transporting of Holland Profile (HP) shipbuilding structures from all positions. Lifting of longer sections should be done with a spreader beam.
- With articulated lifting shackle for universal lifting flexibility at various angles
- The articulated lifting shackle guarantees a pressure grip in every position, even when side loading up to 90 degrees . Note a lower load capacity when lifting in an angle higher than 45 degrees .
- Standard with 2 pivots for extra powerful clamping force
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied VertiCal lifting and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Working load limit, jaw capacity.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.