General: Universal for lifting in any direction. The IPU10 vertical lifting clamp is used for the lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed. The hinged hoisting eye allows for the clamp to place and lift the load from any direction, or with a multiple leg sling without sideloading the clamp.
Wide variety of jaw openings from 0 to 155 mm. Available in a variety of styles:
• IPU10 - Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 37Rc (345 HB)
• IPU10J - Larger jaw opening.
• IPU10S - For use with Stainless Steel material.
• IPU10H - For use with materials with a surface hardness to 47Rc (450 HB).
• Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
• Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
• Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 382). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Märgistus: Logo, WLL, jaw capacity, serial number, proof load test date and CE-marking.
- Viimistlus: Painted.
- Märkus: Min load is 10% of WLL.