Dee type shackle PDSP is a high quality shackle intended to be used in demanding environments.
It is supplied with screw pin for quick and easy opening/closing.
The shackle comply to EN 13889 and meets the performance requirements of US Federal Specification RR-C-271 Type IVB Class 2, Grade A.
- Safe – All POWERTEX shackles are manufactured and tested in accordance to EN 13889
- All bodies and bolts marked with batch number for traceability
- The body is forged in closed dies
- All parts are made from alloy steel being quenched and tempered
- All parts including screw pins are hot dip galvanized for long life
- High quality hot dip galvanization process giving an exclusive mat grey finish
- Screw pins are additionally painted in blue for quick and easy detection as original POWERTEX parts
- Multilanguage user manuals
- Material: Forged alloy steel, supplied with screw pin.
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX (PT or PTEX) , WLL, CE, size, grade and batch number.
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +200°C
- Finish: All parts hot dip galvanized. Screw pin additional powder painted.
- Standard: EN 13889
- Safety factor: 6:1
- Grade: 6