SKYRAIL is a horizontal fall protection system, which allows people to work at great heights. The system can be used, for example, on flat roofs, stadium roofs, loading plants, wind turbines or cranes. Attached to floors, walls or ceilings, maintenance work and other activities can be carried out safely with the SKYRAIL system. Users can attach themselves easily to the SKYRAIL RUN using their Personal Fall Protection Equipment (PFPE) and move freely along the rail without stopping. The high-quality, architectural appearance of the system will fulfil all your design requirements. A choice of colour scheme allows the SKYRAIL to blend in with the building.
The system is made from extremely robust, seawater-proof aluminium alloy and is suitable for protection against falls and as a restraint system. It is designed so that it deforms in the event of a fall and thereby cushions the impact. Accessory parts, such as curved sections, are precisely adapted to suit the system. Its high level of adaptability makes the SKYRAIL ideal for guaranteeing the highest level of safety, even for work on complex structures. The system has been constructed and tested for use with the SKYRAIL RUN runner.
- The materials used are resistant to particularly aggressive conditions, such as constant or repeated immersion in seawater or in areas where there is seawater spray, chlorinated atmospheres in indoor swimming pools or in atmospheres with extreme chemical pollution.
- The system is supplied with a small number of components.
- Simple installation, which may be carried out by SKYLOTEC certified fitters.
- SKYRAIL rails
- SKYRAIL T-shaped basic console
- SKYRAIL rail connectors
- SKYRAIL end stoppers
Optional system components:
- SKYRAIL Curve Horizontal SKYRAIL curved inwards
- SKYRAIL Curve outwards
- SKYRAIL adapter board for Secupin Plus
- SKYRAIL adapter board for concrete bases
- Attachment to wide variety of structures such as steel, concrete, brickwork, wood and system supports etc. using suitable screw or dowel fixtures
- Sufficiently sound structure
Max. distance between supports:
- Maximum distance between supports: 5 m
- Material: System components made from seawater-proof aluminium alloy. SKYRAIL rails: 6 metres or customised lengths up to 6 metres
- Standard: EN 795-D