Green Pin Tycan® Lifting Chain has been created from the world's strongest man-made fibre, and is a link chain that has all the performance and flexibility of steel chain but is a fraction of the weight. It is extremely safe to use, non-corrosive, non-conductive and completely waterproof. In fact, it even floats!
- Soft and eight times lighter than steel
- Extremely strong, made from Dyneema®
- Safer for staff
- Minimizes damage to vulnerable cargo
- Next generation lifting equipment
- Floats on water
- Material: 100% Dyneema®; layers of webbing in a Mobius twist with stitching on each side.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Manufacturer ID, chain diameter, traceability code, steel grade, item code and origin.
- Temperature range: -60°C up to 70°C.
- Standard: EN 1492-2
- Safety factor: 4:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.